taken in front of the U.N. Headquaters
The Aim for BUNAN Overseas Training Program
1. We will have a diversity and leadership program, which will help us to plan our future.
2. We will learn about cultural differences from advanced interactions with foreigners.
3. We will go to a school in the U.S. for 5 days and do a homestay with a family there for 8 days, which will help us improve our English ability.
4. We will make our friendship stronger through group work.
Wednesday, February, 7 Advice from senior students
Saturday, February, 17 Presentation practice
Saturday, Feburary, 24 Final Orientation
Wednesday, March, 7 The day before departure
Thursday, March, 8 Departure day from Haneda at 18:40
Thursday, March, 8 In New York
Friday, March, 9 The U.N. Group Tour
Musical theatre appreciation
Satuaday, March, 10 Grand Zero Walking Tour
Sunday, March, 11 Presentation at The Woodstock Academy
※ The Woodstock Academy:We visit one of the prestige high schools in the U.S., The Woodstock Academy founded in 1801. This school has been preparing all students for a lifetime of learning. We are looking forward to taking lessons
Monday, March,1２ The Woodstock Academy
From Woodstock Academy to
Tuesday, March,13 The Woodstock Academy
Wednesday, March,14 The Woodstock Academy
Thursday, March,15 The Woodstock Academy
Friday, March,16 The Woodstock Academy
Saturday, March, 17 The Woodstock Academy
Sunday, March, 18 From Woodstock to Boston
Monday, March, 19 Interaction with MIT students
Tuesday, March, 20 Interaction with Harvard University students
Participation in Harvard University class
Wednesday, March, 21 City tour with locals students
Thursday, March, 22 Departure day from Boston at 8:40
Friday, March, 23 Haneda at 16:55
- 2023/03/24 特進コース 先輩からメッセージ new!
- 2023/03/23 終業式での各部活表彰 new!
- 2023/03/06 第５８回 卒業式
- 2023/03/04 お別れ会 制服登校最後の日
- 2023/03/02 ３年ぶりの予餞会 開催です！